“First coffee of the morning, blah.....I wish they would listen” 1 of 5 stars

207-373-0837
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 30 Restaurants in Topsham
Brunswick, Maine
“First coffee of the morning, blah.....I wish they would listen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Granulated sugar in an ice coffee, first sip and you get a mouthful of sugar, gross!!! Someone brought this coffee to me, I am always thankful for a coffee first thing in the morning, but taking a the first sip and crunching on sugar is not the way to start a day. Another terrible experience at the same Dunkin Donuts, but visits were months apart so I was hoping for a better experience. Make sure you check your coffee before leaving this Dunkin Donuts!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Maine
“Dunkin Donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Typical DD's fast, good and convenient. Its an easy in and out location. The only issue is, it's probably the busiest stop in town so can be a bit congested in summer with tourism.

Visited January 2014
Brunswick, Maine
“The walk in is horrible!!!! Use the Drive-Thru!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Saturday morning at Dunkin Donuts in Topsham was especially busy. The drive through, which is my preferable choice, was backed up to the road, so I decided to run inside and grab my coffee, real quick, right? Nooooo, the girl who took the order was very sweet, nice personality, wrote on the cup exactly how to make it, FOUR coffees later and it still looked like a cup of cream with Ice....I took the coffee, went through the drive through and they got it right the first time as always!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bowdoin Center, Maine, United States
“I Keep Going Back...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Because it's cheaper than Starbucks. If Starbucks were less expensive I would never visit DD...I have always liked their iced coffee, but the service is SO inconsistent. I order mine with 2 cream 2 sugar every single time and I guess nobody working there can count because sometimes my coffee tastes like coffee ice cream it's so full of milk and sugar, sometimes there is so little it's bitter and burnt tasting. Sometimes the ice fills the cup so much I take two sips and it's gone, sometimes there is so little ice it takes me hours to finish - I think they disregard the number of cream/sugar you ask for and just toss some in. Also on several occassions my coffee has had a faint taste of that weird blueberry flavoring they use for the "blueberry" coffee...which is soooooo groooossss. I've also on several occassions been given Hazelnut when I ordered French Vanilla.

It's just so random and weird, you just have to expect that when you go. *Shrug* It's a chain though, so not too concerned/surprised.

Visited May 2013