“Steak tips.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
“Steak tips.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

All I can attest to is their steak tips. That's why I go and I am never disappointed. King tips. Smothered. Rare. Sam Adams Cold Snap. Heaven for twenty five minutes!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

brunswick, ME
“a nice surprise! great food and menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant was busy, and lots of screaming kids at 5:30pm on Saturday, but we were very pleasantly surprised at the menu and wonderful dinner. I had a delicious Chicken& Broccoli Mac & Cheese, and my husband had the All Star Burger. His fries were really good and hot. We had the flat bread barbeque chicken appetizer, which was also really good. The server was young, but knew her stuff - not super customer-minded(didn't spend a lot of time with us, but did check in), but made a good suggestion. We were disappointed in the dessert options. I miss the tiny desserts in the shot glass.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Great Food AND GREAT SERVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The waitress started us off with drinks and popcorn and took our order, we started with chowder and it was very good and than we both had burgers. The waitress we had was Hanna and she was excellent with our drinks and checking back to see if there was anything we needed, this is something you do not always find in restaurants. We would go back there because of our waitress and the food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bath, Maine
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We used to go to Applebee's after a movie or if we were out shopping and wanted a meal that was not too long a wait or too expensive. We went to Ninety Nine and found that the food was so much better and they offer more things that I like. The food is always prepared well and I especially like the 7 oz. steak or the salmon. My husband loves the BackYard BBQ. On a whim last summer, I tried the lobster roll and it was perfect, which surprised me, that a chain restaurant could make them so much better than local eateries.

The service has always been wonderful - especially Justin, a waiter who is now the Assistant Manager. He remembers us each time we come and what are likes are. The manager goes around the restaurant and talks to the diners, making sure that everything is fine. All the waitstaff have always been friendly and helpful, especially when I had a broken leg and we dropped in on a busy Friday night. This is our favorite restaurant in the area.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Topsham, Maine, United States
“Good Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Predictable, consistently good food. Nice portions, good variety, decent prices. Service is good, but the waitstaff often seems over-taxed.

Visited April 2012