We had a surprise party for my husband's birthday at The Craignair and many of our friends and family stayed there as well. Michael and Joanne really impressed me with their knowledge of the area and local resources we could use for seafood, beer and wine. The food was absolutely amazing and the inn was decorated beautifully, both with our party decor as well as for Christmas. Joanne went above and beyond to set up tables and arrange our photos, favors etc. She also gave our guests a fantastic rate. I know everyone wants to go back again as they felt so much at home. Port Clyde and the St. George Peninsula is my husband's favorite place on earth - and Joanne and Michael helped us share that with all of our guests. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Maine/Spruce Head