“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Springvale
Limerick, Maine
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

You owe it to yourself to eat at Sunnyside. The food is unbelievably good, and the prices are better than reasonable. Large portions of delicious food made to order, and service with a smile. Everything I've tried at Sunnyside has been amazing, and I look forward to working my way through the menu. If you want amazing food, you have to try Sunnyside.

Visited December 2012

“Diamond in the rough!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Hidden in the back of the small plaza is a gem of a restaurant. I've only been here for a few months and I've already fallen in love with this place. My first trip in the place was slamming busy with several huge tables. Not only did the young men cooking hammer out a table of ten plates in record time, he kept delivering food as fast as it was ordered. I started with a delicious, huge grilled muffin and a fresh coffee then breakfast. Let me tell you, you won't leave hungry. I also found out recently that they will be doing dinner soon and from what I heard its even better. Thank you Sunnyside!! I'm a lifer now

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sanford, Maine, United States
“Best place for a benedict!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you are looking for a place in town for a good Benedict (try the eggs florentine), this is the place to go! I've been coming here for years and the food is always well prepaired and consistant. Omelettes are also another one of my favorites here; you can actually taste the cheddar cheese, they don't burn them and the toast that comes with is a much higher quality than anywhere else. Also, they are the only place I know in town that serves homemade hash browns and not the cheap dried up frozen kind that comes in a bag. The prices are more than reasonable and somewhat cheaper than other breakfast places around, and perfect for the generous portions of food. The atmosphere is down home and the staff are friendly, accomodating and make the customer feel like family. Their dinners are also fantastic. The flat iron steak and house potato are to die for, as is the chicken piccata, the only one I've had in the area that is actually prepared correctly. Definitely an example of the best places being hidden and off the beat and path, whereas they are located - almost hidden - behind 711. I recommend highly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesomee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I eat at sunnyside several times a week, the prices are just right for my tight budget and food is absolutely some of the best ive ever had! The staff is always bright, perky and unusually pleasent but they help make a great start to my day, not to mention the coffee is always fresh and tastes perfect! A must if you love breakfast as much as i do!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sanford, Maine
“Love this restaurant the food is AWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I eat at this restaurant alot I love the people that work there and the homie atmosphere.If you are looking for a great place to eat with reasonable prices and awesome food this is the place to go!!!I have always gotten fast service and the food always comes out just the way i order it!!

• Visited August 2012