We had this inn recommended to us by another innkeeper in Camden who told us a must stay was at Lindenwood Inn at South West Harbor. Our intention was to stay for two days but because we enjoyed the area and the company of the proprietors Jim and Fred so much we stayed an extra night.
The rooms were very clean and bright and the hosts made us extremely welcome and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Without having to ask they gave out travel tips on what to do on the island.
We would highly recommend this place and can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Maine/Southwest Harbor