“Great cup of joe!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Great cup of joe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great place to hang and figure out your day! Great food & coffee at a very reasonable price! It sits on the edge of town so you can't miss it.

Visited August 2013

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Yummy morning treats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I recently was in Maine vacationing in Bass Harbor/Southwest Harbor/Bar Harbor. My friend who was traveling with me is a coffee drinker and I'm not. She loves trying new little cafes so the second day we were in town we stopped in so she could get coffee. Instead of coffee I got a yummy treat. The first day I tried their gluten free macaroons. Delicious!!! I believe we stopped here three additional times. I tried the lemon bar and it was also yummy. I also got bag of the gummy bears for my hubby. They were a nice sweet treat for the road. I didn't drink the coffee by my friend said it was excellent! The customer service was also very good. I looked forward to our morning stops and treats.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent coffee & muffins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Tasty muffins along with excellent coffee. Perfect pitstop for a morning of Acadia sightseeing. Just north of southwest harbor, but worth the drive.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Excellent Coffee, Pastries, and Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Milagro was the place we drove by a few days before we thought about stopping. We decided to give it a try when we were slugging through a hot day and needed a cold pick-me-up. My wife has some dietary restrictions and can’t do dairy for a while; the owners of Milagro offer both soy and almond milk and did up a latte for her! The pastry chef also came out to confirm that the biscotti she wanted was safe to eat. They were so nice and understanding… and the coffee was REALLY good! I had a cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting and a iced moca. The care and love they have for their customers and their craft is evident in the food and drinks they serve. Milagro is worth a drive, and now that I’m home I’m wishing I could have just one more latte and pastry! The guys who own it are so nice; it really felt like visiting friends each time we went in. Make sure you stop by!

Visited July 2013
New Providence, New Jersey
“Food with Love”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Freshly made organic bagels and bakery and delicious coffee. What's not to love? I was especially excited about their unique bagels like Rosemary & Sea Salt. More similar to Montreal bagels than NY bagels in both size and flavor, which is just fine with me. Very friendly service.

Visited June 2013