1. great guide, very informative University professor on his summer job. could have been Mike Rowe's brother (dirty job)
2. Family saw alot of seals - more than i could count, quite entertaining
3. Kayaked right under a large Bald eagle and watched it take off after giving us the evil eye - really thrilling
1. Spent a third of the trip time in the company office and the back and forth van ride and kayak setup in the water. Had more kayak time with other vendors on mdi who meet you at the water and you take off
2. We took route that passed by Rockafeller private island but overall route and landscape were pretty boring. Much better experience kayaking around the porcupine islands launching from sand bar to bar island
Overall it was fun, not great
If you own or manage Maine State Sea Kayak, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.