5. Biggest, nicest indoor hotel pool we've ever seen. And it's salt water! No horrible overbearing chlorine smell.
4. Fabulous breakfast buffet. Made to order omelettes, waffles, fresh ripe fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, and pastries. Cost-$16 for adults, $5 for kids. Small Starbucks outpost at bar near restaurant.
3. Location-across from Maine Mall; Close to Portland, Freeport and Saco. Five minutes from Portland Jetport. Freeport is a big draw..due to LL Bean and outlets. I thought it was so funny that people unbox their purchases and leave boxes in the hall (see photo).
2. Clean room. Comfortable bed, down quilt. Bathroom nicely done..marble counter, assortment of trial size bathroom items. And the bathroom has a fan...haven't seen that in a hotel in quite awhile. The room is not spacious (2 double beds) but how much time do you plan on spending there anyway? There was a small fridge there that we didn't order but it came in handy.
1. Although we had minimal contact with hotel personnel, when we did they were accommodating and pleasant. We will definitely consider this hotel when visiting Portland again.
-1 The only negative of the stay was that housekeeping did not make up the room the first day. When I called about this, someone came up immediately to restock bathroom and clean if we wanted. It was too late at that point.