“commercial blah” 1 of 5 stars

“commercial blah”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

commercial blah

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food here is good and the chips are really good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2007

The food here is good and the chips are really good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Restaurant....love...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2007

Great Restaurant....love the food.

Maine
“Chiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! by Dougie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2006

This is a most excellent establisment. I ordered the double quater-pounder with cheese, and it was delicious. I like to move the cheese around in my mouth until it melts. I also ordered a 20 peice chicken nuggets, and I swear that each juicy nugget was more perfect than the last, if thats possible. I enjoy dipping my nuggets in each of the fabulous sauces they offer: sweet-n-sour, bar-bee-que, and ketchup, it creates a symphony of flavor. This establishment in particular seemed much cleaner than many others. Oh, and the customer service....one word.. OUTSTANDING! Everyone was so nice, and made my food to perfection with a smile...no one cared that I went through the drive-through on my bike! I will certainly come back here again when ever I am in the area, and will be recommending it to everyone I have ever met.

Texas
“Completley Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2006

I went here during my stint in Maine, and it was great,. when the hotel I stayed at disappointed me when it came down to food, I went on a expedition to find decent food. And I have to say I found it alright. At first I was turned away by the bar like feel of it. I know it said bar and grill but I didn't expect that. Although that's the only downside to. I sat down and was immediately greeted by a friendly female waitress who catered to my every need with the utmost respect. She was kind of, friendly and giggly. I ordered the Cajun Chicken Pasta which .....oh my god was heavenly. the chicken is seared with Cajun spices , and placed on top of penne with a light, inviting , cheese sauce. The peco de gallo is an excellent touch. The garlic bread that come as the side was moist and tasty. I usually never save the bread till the end, but I have to recommend doing it, when all the penne and chicken is gobbled up, take pieces of the bread and clean the plate of the left over sauce. I whole heartedly recommend this restaurant if you plan on coming to Maine.