“A good quick meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Saratoga, CA
“A good quick meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were tired and wanted a good quick meal without having to sit and be waited on. The food was fresh and tasty.

Visited June 2013

VA
“It's Chipotle.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Plain and simple. Always the same in every city. Very popular with visitors and locals. Usually a line.

Visited June 2013
“If you like worms, eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Sitting at my kitchen table with several guests all eating take out, I noticed something wriggling in my salad. I had eaten only a quarter of, what I thought, was very delicious and fresh. When I noticed the live worm, I was repulsed. Green and fat, there was indeed a live wriggling worm in my meal. I threw out the living salad and vowed never to buy anything from the Worm Restaurant again. Yuck!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Gotta Love Chipolte!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the Chipolte restaurant in South Portland. It's my favorite! There's always a line of people waiting to order since the food is delicious. The line always moves very fast. It's certainly worth the wait. I always have a burrito since it's my favorite. The service is always great and the portion is huge! The prices are excellent too! A burrito is about $7 but it's huge! It could actually make two meals! I can't wait to go back the next time I'm in Portland!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“First time at a Chipolte!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

For fast food Mexican.....it was good. Most difficult to understand what/how to order. But once that was figured out....good.

Visited March 2013