We really enjoyed our two night stay at Comfort Inn. The front desk recommended a great place to eat- the Lobster Shack and the lady that worked in the breakfast area was very friendly. She recommended that we try the Mail Ferry to Casco Bay. This was a great trip and was only $15 per person (but I think rates increased after June 15). We also had time to locate a few of the lighthouses during our brief stay. We also drove to the Old Orchard Beach and enjoyed the beach even though the weather was cool on June 13th. Make the beach part of your stay and don't miss out on a great lobster (or other seafood) dinner while in Portland. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport South Portland, Maine