“Good, as usual” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Armenian
Portland, Maine
“Good, as usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We have been Cracker Barrel fans for several years as we have traveled through the US., so we were happy to see one open near our home here in Maine. Like its counterparts, the menu is varied and food is good. My husband loves the breakfasts, and also the fried okra. My favorite is the beef stew special with cole slaw,biscuits and cornbread. It is always a treat to browse through their country store, and I have found several reasonably priced gifts there. We keep a brochure of all Cracker Barrel location with us when we travel, as we know we can rely on them for a good, inexpensive meal.

85% Recommend
Bradford, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Crackerbarrel is one of my favorite breakfast places. We got there about 8:30 on Sunday morning and got seated right away. The waitress that we had wasn't the greatest .She brought us our coffee took our order and we didn't see her again for awhile. I was hoping for another cup of coffee but I didn't get it till the food came then she said she would be back with more cream and never returned I had to ask another waitress for it. The food on the other hand was fantastic i really enjoyed it. Find it funny though that they don't offer any type of omelets. I would go back again we all enjoyed our food. I have been there before and had better service.

Hodgdon, Maine, United States
“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Nice variety on menu. Love the country store! Wonderful working real fireplace. Took our mom because she loves it. Not really gluten free friendly which I need. It is hidden by motel so hard to find if you have not been there before.

Damariscotta, Maine
“Best dollar value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The menu is wide and inexpensive. It is always tastey and ample. Even though it was pretty full on this Saturday night, they are efficient and the line moved very quickly. I noticed there were a lot of family groups having a good time. I'll be driving cross country soon so I got their list of locations because they will be a reliably nice place to eat in unfamiliar stops.

South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Good comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stopped in for a late dinner after traveling for many hours. The food was good with a variety of comfort foods on the menu. Nothing fancy but very satisfying.

Visited February 2013