“Relaxing dinner and Delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Berwick, Maine
“Relaxing dinner and Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area to go with my husband for a quiet relaxing night out! The food is always delicious (my favorite is the Chicken Macadamia!) and the waitstaff are very responsive to our needs. Definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone coming to visit the area!

• Visited December 2011

Middleton, NH
“Wonderful food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have been traveling to Spring Hill in South Berwick Maine for dinner and events for years and can only say that it has aged nicely. My family and I recently traveled the hour or so from our home in NH and as always, the staff was cheerful and the food was quick, hot and delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fine dining experience, the viem from the restaurant overlooking the fields and pond is an added bonus. I am also looking forward to another fine wedding at the banquet facility this fall!

• Visited February 2012
Arundel, Maine
“good food, good service, nice atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

We had dinner last night with a group from my wife's work place. We both had the Mediterranean haddock with mashed potatoes and butternut squash.The fish was served in a 6" round ramikan dish that was on a larger plate with the vegetables. The food was hot and delicious. Warm rolls and butter were included. For dessert we had a raspberry mousse, delicious! This place is really out of the way in South Berwick, Maine but well worth the trip.

• Visited December 2011
Berwick, Maine
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

great food and atmosphere,service was also exellent would highly reccomend springhill a place to go for a classy night out ....

• Visited October 2011
Providence, Rhode Island
“Very Special Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have to say we went with trepidation to Spring Hill Lodge, but were pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and the delicious dinner. We started with a nice bottle of red wine from Italy and a warmed brie appetizer, Both of our salads - with Caesar dressing and blue cheese dressing were fresh and satisfying. A nice addition was the small bread board with the warm anadama bread loaf. Our entries were also superb. I had the surf and turf - cooked to perfection with a bit of bernaise sauce. My partner had the veal special which he said was cooked to perfection as well. We finished with two delicious desserts. I highly recommend the Indian pudding. What a treat!. The chocolate cake was quite dense and could have been served half the portion. We brought it home to enjoy it at a later time.

My partner and I were visiting the Maine coast and found a Restaurant.com coupon for Spring Hill Lodge. We decided to take a drive into the countryside and we're glad we did. Our experience was enjoyable thanks too to the attentiveness of the staff, the cosiness of the restaurant and the beautiful locale (prices were very reasonable as well). We'll consider coming back on a future visit to Maine. More diners should discover Spring Hill Lodge!

• Visited October 2011