“EXCELLENT FOOD,PRICES AND SERVICE!!” 5 of 5 stars

207-474-0550
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Skowhegan
Belgrade, ME
“EXCELLENT FOOD,PRICES AND SERVICE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Today my friend introduced me to the Snack Shack! It was about 3pm so we were having a very late lunch. We live an hour away and I was VERY pleased with the delicious food. I had the Scooby snack with shrimp and fries. Not knowing what to expect. My friend had the chicken salad sandwich. A favorite of hers. I didn't even leave a crumb!! We went out to the car where I called my husband to see if he wanted something. I KNEW he'd love it! So back in we go where I ordered 2 snack packs. One mixed and one combo. The breading is light, not heavy and the grease is fresh and clean. YOU CAN TELL! The help were very welcoming with smiles on their faces.That's ALWAYS a good thing wherever you go. I thought the prices were very, very reasonable and plan to make this my favorite new seafood place. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend it!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The food is only average for a brick and mortar hot dog stand. Their fries are never crispy enough. Prices a a tad high for the type of place it is. I usually feel more queesy than full when I leave. I love American junk food, but this place could be better.

Canaan, Maine
“Seafood and more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I like this restaurant you can get various sizes from scooby snacks which is a small portion all the way up to the snack attack which is very large. Nice quaint little place and great help.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Skowhegan
“Excellent food and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

A lot of selections even from the specials menu. Always a friendly welcome when we come in. Very fast service. Can eat in or go out and use the picnic tables or take your order to go.

Visited July 2012
NEW HAVEN, CT
“Great fried fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a "custom" fast food restaurant with outdoor and indoor picnic tables. Food is cooked to order, but it is a serve yourself restaurant and very popular with the locals, lunch is mobbed, with a wait in line to order.

Visited August 2011