We stayed in the main lodge for 4 nights - 2 adults and 2 girls (9, 12). While the room was a little tight it was adequate and the balcony helped. Anyway, there is so much to do at Sebasco in fine weather that this is minor in the grand scheme of things.
Value-wise it helped that Sebasco had an internet offer on the accommodation so was very reasonable.
We found the "old style" lodge resort very appealing, and Sebasco's grounds and layout force you to relax. The entire staff was helpful, tried our hand at sailing, canoeing, family golf ... everything was accessible and not stressed. When we needed a fridge in the room to keep some medicine cool, that was supplied without effort.
Breakfast is adequate if basic. And the causal dining, while easy and friendly and good quality, gets monotonous. Views are excellent especially for dinner.
We were so occupied we didn't manage to get into the ocean-water pool. A real shame as it is a highlight of the resort.
We highly recommend Sebasco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine