We spent a 3 day wedding weekend at the resort with over 100 guests staying onsite, and every person I talked to had only positive comments about the resort. This resort has left the happiest of memories on my family and friends. All events ran smoothly with the help of both Melissa and Justine. They were extremely accommodating and willing to help with whatever we asked or needed. The food served at the rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and breakfast on Sunday was exceptional at all 3 events. The staff were all friendly and pleasant. The views are perfect from every angle with gorgeous sunsets. Fortunately, our weather was perfect. I am giving this resort the highest recommendation, and I live in Maine!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, T4B, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine