In an effort to "escape" and enjoy some team bonding, we held our company retreat at Sebasco Habor Resort. What a perfect spot! The service was fantastic, food was delicious and you couldn't beat the view! This casual resort allows for both relaxation and team building with plenty to do: golf, spa, kayaking, swimming and even games (ping pong, bowling, horse shoes). We we're only there for 2 days & 1 night but I would definitely return. Perfect for families or company outings!
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.