On arriving the open space takes you by surprise. Welcomed with New England friendliness and given all information required concerning resort. Our room, which was a great size and furnished ''New England'', was in the main lodge which has a wonderful veranda to relax on. This place has everything, every outdoor activity including golf. It has the perfect stuation in the bay with the sea air giving you a lift. Although there is loads to do you can relax in peace and quiet almost anywhere in the resort. No wonder families return year after year. It was a pity we were staying ywo nights. Will definately be going back for a longer stay. Just fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine