Wanted somewhere to access a lot in Portland and surrounding area but was also looking for something economical. The place was cute, clean and easy to access the highway into Portland. We enjoyed our stay and everyone was nice. Would recommend if you don't want to stay on the busy city of Portland. It's quiet in evening and slept well there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine