I am a seasoned traveller and have been visiting Portland regularly for the last couple of years. I ventured to Scarborough originally to save money. I happened on this gem and won't stay anywhere else when visiting this area. It is a family operated motel and they put their heart and money into this business. The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff are courteous and the rates offer excellent value. I constantly find new upgrades in the rooms. It is well worth driving a few extra miles to stay here; I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine