We stayed two weekday nights in cottage #2. As we pulled in, we were a little wary because it was off of a busy road. But in the cottage, you could not hear the traffic. The cottage featured an a/c unit, a modern bathroom and kitchen with dishes, pots and pans, and silverware. Our cottage had a small porch with table and chairs, but there was also a screened-in gazebo on the grounds. There was a pool, but we did not check it out. The bed wasn't very comfortable and the pillows were flat, but everything was clean. As mentioned, the grounds are off a busy road, so don't expect a night in the country, but overall we had a good experience. The price was right too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pride Motel & Cottages in Scarborough, Maine offers ten uniquely individual cottages and seven motel rooms comfortably appointed with cable TV, air conditioning/heat, private bath, fully equipped kitchens, daily maid service, and sleeps 2 to 8 people. If you're planning a Maine vacation, we hope you'll consider staying with us - we have spacious grounds with picnic areas, a heated pool, and a recreation room with laundry facilities. Uncrowded Maine beaches, amusement parks, and fine restaurants are all nearby. We are also centrally located for day trips to outlet shopping in Freeport and Kittery, touring inland and coastal vistas, or exploring all that Portland, Maine has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Pride Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pride Motel & Cottages Hotel Scarborough
- Pride Motel And Cottages
- Pride Motel & Cottages Maine/Scarborough