Stayed in cabin #6. It is a nice, well-maintained cabin with wood paneling, period furniture (old but in good condition), nice bed and full kitchen. The shower looked new and was very nice. The cabin was clean, and since it is located behind the motel and away from the road, it is quiet. The cabins are surrounded by trees, and all face a nice grassy area in front with gazebo and flowers. A small front porch with chairs, and the picnic table next to the cabin, give you nice places to sit and enjoy your stay. Very close to good seafood restaurants, and a short drive to Portland. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pride Motel & Cottages in Scarborough, Maine offers ten uniquely individual cottages and seven motel rooms comfortably appointed with cable TV, air conditioning/heat, private bath, fully equipped kitchens, daily maid service, and sleeps 2 to 8 people. If you're planning a Maine vacation, we hope you'll consider staying with us - we have spacious grounds with picnic areas, a heated pool, and a recreation room with laundry facilities. Uncrowded Maine beaches, amusement parks, and fine restaurants are all nearby. We are also centrally located for day trips to outlet shopping in Freeport and Kittery, touring inland and coastal vistas, or exploring all that Portland, Maine has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pride Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pride Motel & Cottages Hotel Scarborough
- Pride Motel And Cottages
- Pride Motel & Cottages Maine/Scarborough