My wife and I had our wedding dinner at the in just over a year ago and went back to celebrate our first anniversary. The best service either of us have ever had and food to match. I can't remember what the cocktail was that my wife chose, but it also was in the "best ever" category. The deserts were in a category all their own, however. Amazing all the way around. This will be our anniversary tradition from now on.
- Also Known As:
- Black Point Hotel Scarborough
- Black Point Hotel
- Black Point Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Resort Maine/Scarborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1878 and surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on three sides, with 18 holes of links golf, hiking and running trails (including an Oceanside Cliff Walk past the studio of renowned Prouts Neck painter Winslow Homer), literally miles of sandy beaches, tennis, a swimming pool and beach club, Black Point Inn is legendary for its location, guest facilities, and unpretentious downeast hospitality. Prepare to be captivated by the unhurried pace, gracious charm, and attentive service of Maine's most beautiful and historic oceanfront Inn and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Black Point Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.