My adventure began with a wonderful customer service rep and ended with a kind, thoughtful door man. I booked to be steps from the ocean, to take photographs, and to treat my niece. Every single employee she and I met at the Black Point Inn from door to restaurant were not simply responsive, but delightful. We stayed during Memorial Day weekend and were there along with a pretty large, loud wedding party but because of BPI's exceptional treatment, weren't especially bothered by this. Our room was bright, our bedding delicious, the place was spotless. My only complaint was that the ocean side of the resort was inaccessible on the last day because of missing and blocked staircases - but that couldn't be helped because of the weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1878 and surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on three sides, with 18 holes of links golf, hiking and running trails (including an Oceanside Cliff Walk past the studio of renowned Prouts Neck painter Winslow Homer), literally miles of sandy beaches, tennis, a swimming pool and beach club, Black Point Inn is legendary for its location, guest facilities, and unpretentious downeast hospitality. Prepare to be captivated by the unhurried pace, gracious charm, and attentive service of Maine's most beautiful and historic oceanfront Inn and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Black Point Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Point Hotel Scarborough
- Black Point Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Resort Maine/Scarborough