“We have stayed at this hotel several times and find the...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Saco
Riverview
“We have stayed at this hotel several times and find the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have stayed at this hotel several times and find the staff to be friendly and very efficient. The location is good for us as it is close to the shopping areas that we go to. All in all it is a good value for the price. We will be returning again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Belfast, Maine, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here a year ago for my birthday and it was a good place to stay. The only thing I encourage others to think about is how far it is away from ideal locations that you are going to go too. For example, The Old Orchard Beach.
I work at a hotel and the cleanliness of this place was just not up to par for me. I pay 187$ for the room and it just wasn't as great as we were expecting. We came away from a get-away and expected to be in a great room with good service. The front desk staff didn't seem to care in the slightest. I also, left a necklace there that was VERY special to me in the hotel room and when I called back to see if I could retrieve this or have it sent to me, they couldn't help me and were very vague... I will not be going back here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came to this hotel for an overnight stay since we were there for my cousin's wedding. The hotel itself is set out of the way but is overall a nice place. The staff members were all very nice and the wedding crew was also great. The food at the wedding was absolutely delicious! The only real complaint I had was the front desk girl that checked us in. We did not check in until after the wedding so it was rather late. Although she was nice enough, her overall appearance was a bit disheveled and her lack of personal hygiene was very apparent. I personally would think you would want a nice clean-cut front desk person for greeting your guests. I would stay again if I came to this area.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the highway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

Found this hotel on Priceline express for a quick one night stay. Basic reason for choosing this hotel was it was labeled "pet friendly" as we were traveling with our dog. We are a middle class working grunts that just want a clean place to lay down our head. The rooms were clean, bed very comfortable, and breakfast adequate. It appears that the hotel has been recently renovated-another guest said it used to be a Holiday Inn. King size bed was a little soft for me but I slept like a log so I guess it was OK ! The included breakfast had waffles, toast, cereal, pre-made omelets, sausage links, juices and milk. Outside pool which had been covered for the winter and a convention room in the back of the complex. Another reviewer mentioned the sound from the interstate. We had a room toward I95 and we heard the traffic sounds but we live in the city so it didn't bother us. If you live in the country ask for the rooms on the other side. One complaint - when we checked in we were informed there was a $25 fee for a pet, that's the chance you take with Priceline. Overall a really nice place to stay, close to Portland and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: I-95 noise on one side
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

The bed (mattress and pillows) were great…some of the best we’ve experienced. The motel was your average mid-class accommodation, though clean and nicely managed. Getting to the entrance was a bit confusing as you have to drive completely around the motel to get to the main entrance by car. As usual with this class of motel, the breakfast was mostly carbs, yet the space was clean and well maintained. It provides for a very comfortable stay and for us was quite satisfactory at the price.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area? Share your experiences!