“Our stay at the Ramada is always very pleasant. The beds...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Saco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Canton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

It was a good place for the price...but the walls are very very thin..sounded like neighbor was in the room, little scary!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Coventry
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

For chemically sensitive people, laying new carpet is NOT a plus; rather it is a toxic burden. I felt that this Ramada Inn was "safe" for me, in that I could actually open the window a safety 3" crack, and have fresh air in my room. I was accousted by the entire 1st floor lobby, dining area and hallway "renovation" with new carpet being laid that day, off-gassing volatile toxic substances.
I intend to return again, and hope that the given of clean, non-toxic fresh air will be available to me in my room. Thank you for asking.
Also, the room that was reserved for me, verbally, by an intelligent staff member a couple of weeks before, was NOT available when I arrived. I felt I was treated in a rather condescending, passively-aggressive hostile manner. The staff told me: "Ben didn't SHARE that information with us." To "share" is reserved for a kindergarten circle or a group therapy session. It would have been much more professional to say: "I'm sorry, Dr. So-and-so, but Ben didn't record that reservation in the computer. My apologies. I'll see what I can do to find you a suitable room." Thank you for asking for my feedback.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hartford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean, comfortable, and basic hotel. Inconvenient parking and front desk access because of location off the interstate, but not a deal-breaker. The only major concern was security for the side entrance. The sign says it it always locked, however the staff confirms that it is NEVER locked, day or night. The door leads directly to hallways with rooms and to the stairway to other floors. Apparently the roomkey-entry lock doesn't work and they just shrugged about security concerns. It definitely should be locked after dark. Anyone has access without knowledge of the front-desk staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I spent a few nights here and found it to be a great place overall. I agree that the beds are uber comfortable. I also found the walls to be very thin. Very thin. My room was spacious, clean and well appointed. The staff is great...which is a plus considering that you are relatively isolated on this property, They do have a shuttle and they try to accommodate. Be patient or self-contained if you are without a car. The breakfast was good and they serve a dinner every night for a reasonable price. Not a lot of variety for dinner but given that it is not near a restaurant it is a smart move. Primarily because of the staff, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area? Share your experiences!