“Delicious, made to order food from friendly people” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Maine
“Delicious, made to order food from friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've eaten-in here and also picked up sandwiches to go. There are many choices and beyond those, the staff will cheerfully make exactly what you want. They'll even make suggestions for different combinations you might try. The ingredients are all fresh and delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to try this place for lunch, or to pick up a bunch of sandwiches when you have guests. I like to put a bunch of halves on platters and let the guests choose what they want. I've also picked up a few sandwiches and drinks to put in my car cooler while heading out for a day of hiking or hitting the beach.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Maine
“We will definitely go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was our first vist. The deli is located in an old mill. The owners have done a nice job decorating. There was a wide selection of sandwiches, wraps and salads. My husband and I had chicken, bacon, cheese, and romain on a crusty roll. I believe the sauce was a honey maple aioli (sp). It was very very good. They had just taken fresh baked cookies out of the oven. That smell greeted us when we came through the door. The sandwiches are made fresh while you wait. The staff is friendly. We will definitely go again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saco, Maine
“Best sandwiches in Maine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This place is great! I live in saco and its my choice out of all the food places in oob, saco, and biddeford for lunch! This place is organic and everything is homemade. Make sure you get some corn chowder and a half a sandwich, on Wednesday its my personal favorite. The only thing that's better than the food here is the service, the owners are always there making your experience great. If you come in more than once they will remember who you are, its wonderful!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windham, Maine
“My taste buds love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

Saco Island Deli serves with a sincere smile and the food is always super delicious.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

The food is delicious and the employees are very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. I will definitely return in the future!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Saco Island Deli? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Saco Island Deli, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.