“Great Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Rochester, New Hampshire
16 attraction reviews
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited the Drive in over the weekend. The price is $15 per car, and there were 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 kids. It's such a great deal!

We ordered popcorn from the concession, and it was delicious! The large is a decent deal at $5.

We had such a great time that we are thinking of making the hour drive again this weekend.

Visited July 2013

7 attraction reviews
“Wanna go back in time?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Played frisbee and wiffle ball as I attempted to introduce my 11 year old daughter to the 50's version of a night out at the movies. Although its before my time as well it still brought back memories. I was overwhelmed with nostalgia and barely even noticed that Despicable Me 2 was even playing. We hung out on a cool summer evening with brand new friends on lawn chairs in front of our cars. I kept turning my head back to see the projected light stream cut through the chilly Maine air on a star-filled night under the silver screen. Please stay open Saco Drive In!!!

Visited July 2013
USA
“Just good old fashioned fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you grew up going to drive-ins or just want to be stuck in a small space with your family, this ia a great night out. It brought back so many memories!

Visited April 2013
Cape Porpoise, Maine
“OUR FAMILY LOVES THIS PLACE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We give them 5-stars for being here for families and couples to ENJOY an experience from a bygone era!

Friendly folks and WONDERFUL for couples and families.

WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY REOPEN FOR THE SEASON!!

My kids didn't know WHAT a Drive-In was...my wife had not been to one since she was 11...and, boy, did they all LOVE it...from the very first visit.

Lastly, we REALLY appreciate their participation with the discount services (Groupon, LivingSocial, etc)...it really helps folks discover new places!

Visited October 2012
Saco, Maine
“one of the last drive ins left”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It is a great way to watch a movie with your family, and be outside. I wish these were open all over because I would take my family often.

Visited July 2012