“NO waiting at all for rides galore” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water Parks
Attraction Details
cape breton
20 attraction reviews
“NO waiting at all for rides galore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I admit it when my two young ones saw Aquaboggan and wanted to go I kept telling them to wait for 5 more minutes and we will be at Spashtown. I drove by Aquaboggan several years as it was Spashtown ,but decided to listen to the young ones and took my family there. From the outside it looks dated but i was pleasantly surprised at the cleani;less and how nice the workers were to the children. It is alot $ cheaper and to save some more bring a lunch ,we did'nt but we spent a lot less than expected. I have a new vacation spot to visit upon my yearly vivst to OOB ( 5 years and counting)

Visited August 2011

Madawaska, Maine
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

Fun place. Has a great wave pool. Not the place to go if you you are looking for lots of big waterslides. Price to go in very resaonable. expensive for family to eat there. I recommend bringing a cooler with food and drinks if you want to save money.

Phoenix, Arizona
23 attraction reviews
“Great day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

We took our two grandchildren, ages 5 and 7 here and spent the day. They loved the water slides, saucer, bumper boats and miniature golf. The park was well maintained, restrooms were clean and there were plenty of life guards. The lines weren't long even for a hot Saturday. Well worth the admission fee.

metom925
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We really liked Aquaboggan. Not the hugest water park but we had alot of fun. My wife and I went with a 10 and 11 year old boy. Good park for kids that age or younger. There was enough thrills for all of us. There were basically 6 major water slides - plus one major thrill ride. Then there was the wave pool, bumper boats and go-karts. If you don't buy the "Super Pass" ($10 more) - the bumper boats and go-karts cost more ($6 per ride). We didn't get the Super Pass but we did do the bumper boats - they were pretty fun. There was also free mini-golf but we were too busy in the water to play.
The most fun part for our kids was something called the Aqua Saucer (I think). I was a huge inflated dome with a big water shower at the top. Then the kids climb up the dome using rubber tube ropes and slide down into the pool which surrounds the dome. The kids did it over and over and over. The only drawback was it was for 65 inches and under and no adults. That actually made it safer for the kids. I would have loved to try it but having over run with older and wilder teenagers probably wouldn't have been good for the younger kids.
Overall, a great family water park. We were the on July 4 in 85 degree heat and most "lines" were about 2 minutes - how many water parks can say that?
For kids 2 -13, great park. Older kids would enjoy it too but might get bored after awhile - but maybe not.
We went on a Monday - $12 adult admission. Can't beat that! There regular cost is only $20 - that's pretty cheap too. And if you look around (like in the brochure in all the tourist racks) you can get a coupon.
Bathrooms were clean. And the employees were super nice - not drill sergeants like some places. The only thing they were missing was a "lazy river" type of ride.

wallkill, New York
12 attraction reviews
“Super Fun family Waterpark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

We visited Aquaboggon in July in 2010. We have 3 kids ages 5 and 2 1/2, there was something to do for everyone. The park is a smaller waterpark but you can easily spend the whole day there. they have a toddler splash pool and bumper boats and very cool waterslides. I highly recommend Aquaboggon if you are visting the Portland, Maine area

Been to Aquaboggan Water Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Aquaboggan Water Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later