At first, this motel is quite good but compared to others were we stayed it's a three point rating for us.
We stayed there one night and arrived at 8 pm without reservation. Since all regular rooms were already full we got the suite for the price of an regular room. Perfect. The suite was quite big but also a bit old. But for one or two nights absolutely OK. A little breakfast is also served. The best at the motel is the owner who is so funny and hospitable and very easy going. We really enjoyed our talks with him. He is worth to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport