We just made our second trip to Maine - both times we stayed a day or two at Strawberry Hill. We enjoyed the rooms and the views so much that we will definitely go back for a third visit. The next time we plan on staying the whole time at Strawberry Hill and making day trips to see some of the sights in the area. We would recommend Strawberry Hill to all of our friends and relatives. Once you see the moon over Penobscot Bay you will understand why we plan on going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport