I stayed here for the second time while in the area for business. The views from the rooms are spectacular and the area is a hidden treasure to visit. The inn is owned by a family(I think). I recommend not arriving in the evening as the (grandmother) is working the front desk at this point and it takes quite a bit of time to checkin. My only other complaint would be the front desk is not occupied very late so if you have any issues (locked yourself out) you have to call several #s posted on the door. I do give the staff credit when I did call they were there within 5 minutes to let me in. There is no breakfast, only coffee, and the supplied cups are very small, bring your own. They have a heated pool and you can walk down to the water from the inn. I really recommend this over some of the other options in the area. Price is great and it has 5 star views. The rooms are very clean, beds aren't the greatest, but again you can't beat the view you wake up to from it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport