Unfortunately, we arrived here as it was getting dark already. I was really looking forward to this place as I loved the photos I had seen. But the first thing we saw as we drove in were some pretty unpleasant Halloween decorations, which we realized were everywhere we turned. We were in Maine to enjoy the atmosphere and location of this part of the state, not to be subjected to kitschy and disturbing images. However, if you ignore all the draculas and monsters, the rooms themselves were lovely, decorated in a mariner's theme and with the most incredible view of the water and hills surrounding it. This was also the only place that didn't offer breakfast out of all the places we stayed, and it was a little inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport