What a beautiful view of the cove from our balcony! All the third floor rooms have the same view and it is outstanding. The inn itself does not appear to be very old and is very clean and well maintained. Our room had a separate vanity and bathing area, which we appreciated. No elevators but the outside stairway is one easy flight up from the parking area; no big problem with bags. Very reasonable rate when compared to B&Bs in Camden and only a few minutes away. Save some time for sitting on the balcony or under the umbrellas at the water's edge and soaking up the view. Really a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport