Strawberry Hill is a little slice of heaven. The grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are immaculate and the view is wonderful. You cannot help but relax between the view of the cove, the landscaping, the birds, walking the grounds, swimming and sipping coffee from your adirondack chair (coffee provided every morning in the lobby). My husband rented a kayak and he and my 9 year old son enjoyed paddling around the cove while my 5 year old son and I enjoyed the heated pool. The pool water was perfect and was actually heated unlike so many other hotels that promise warmer water but don't deliver (towels provided, too). We had a first floor walk out room which I recommend for anyone with children. My sons loved strolling the grounds searching for the cat of Strawberry Hill. The Inn is also perfectly situated between Camden and Rockland. When we left for Bar Harbor after 3 days at Strawberry Hill my sons were upset to leave. Friendly owners. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport