We stayed at The Ledges for three nights in June, still another return visit. The breakfast room, which we loved before, has been enlarged beautifully, and the home-baked muffins and breakfast breads are better than ever (thank you!). Having the large bottled creamers made us feel at home, and we really enjoyed it. Our room was spotless, and when I needed something extra, the staff was right there, making me feel that pleasing me was all that mattered. The mark of a much more expensive hotel! We will come back again next year, for all the same reasons, knowing that we can count on The Ledges to do all they can to make us feel welcome. We aren't even interested in looking somewhere else...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport