Ledges by the Bay is our yearly stop for Labor Day weekend. We've been going to the Windjammer Festval in Camden for years and love staying at the Ledges. Every year it appears they add something new. The rooms are clean and comfortable with fantastic views. It is so quiet we often sleep with our sliding glass door open at night and hear the fog horn from Owls Head light. Breakfast always includes warm home made muffins and this year warm cinnamon coffee cake on Sunday among many delicious items and pastries and a variety of coffee's, teas, and juices. The staff is friendly and welcoming and actually remember us year to year. We met several lovely people during breakfast this year which shows the friendly caliber of people who stay here. We have and will continue to recommend Ledges to friends and family. Everyone we've sent has been very pleased and are also regulars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport