Loved it. Quiet, clean, efficient, nice folks, great view, convenient to shops restaurants and activities in both Rockland and Rockport/Camden. Since we were on a motorcycle, it would have been better if there had been a restaurant on the premises, but we found many good ones in Rockland just ten minutes away, so no matter (Archers, Rustica, Black Compass Cafe, and the Atlantic Baking Company were our favorites). We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport