I booked the Ledges by the Bay as a last minute reservation to attend a conference. I was very pleasantly surprised with my stay. The room had a wonderful view of the Bay from the balcony, and very spacious quarters. The tv was a big-screen HDTV, wonderful quality. The room didn't have a DVD player, but that was not a big deal. Since I stayed here in November, the pool was not open, so I am unable to comment on that. The room had a great little electronic fireplace for appeal. The room was cleaned daily, and very well. The Wi-Fi was great in every room, and the close proximity to the Town of Rockland makes it very appealing to business people and professionals looking for a place to stay! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.