As a first time traveler to the Samoset in June we decided to spend a few days at the end of summer for a little relaxation. In June we rented a time share which we were extremely happy with. This time we stayed two nights in the hotel.We were not disappointed. The rooms are large and well appointed. The furnishings depict the time period in which the hotel was built. Beds are comfy, lots of space to move around and the keurig coffee maker in the room is a great bonus.
The staff at the resort are very helpful and friendly. If you are looking for a place to visit that has great scenery, a resort feel and all the amenities this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockport, ME resort and golf course located on the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samoset Resort On The Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Maine/Rockport