Went to The Samoset with our son and grandson. We had not been to the Samoset for a number of years. Pleased to see some of the upgrades. Had lovely rooms with the same nice balcony. So nice to have a Keurig and complimentary water. The golf course was VERY wet because of all the rain they'd had recently, but that spectacular ocean view is what we went for we didn't mind getting our feet wet. This is the most beautiful golf course in New England.
We enjoyed drinks, coffee and dessert in the lounge. I've never had such a BIG delicious Tiramisu the Creme Brulee was also very good. Had to ask for napkins that is the only complaint we have
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockport, ME resort and golf course located on the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Samoset Resort On The Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Maine/Rockport