Came to Rockland for the lobster Christmas tree lighting.. Looked up trip advisor when planning the weekend and saw this Inn... As always trip advisor leads you down the right path... We love the inn, the inn keepers and staff are greAt. The room #3 was beautiful and very large with a gas fire place ( just like in the review pictures)The bed was very comfy .. When we arrived here they had just started decorating for Christmas and by morning the inn had transformed into a Christmas wonderland . Breakfast in the morning was delish. There is absolutely with out a doubt a must stay rating on this inn.. There is a lot of great Restaurants in the area, art ,culture and of course a seaport with sailboats and fishing boats and coast line north and south to check out.. We really enjoyed our start !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a romantic AAA 4 Diamond Maine bed and breakfast in the lovely town of Rockland. Our historic Rockland, Maine lodging features 12 beautifully appointed rooms with luxurious bedding, whirlpool tubs and fireplaces. Don't miss out on complimentary gourmet breakfast, evening sweets with our award winning pies, off-street parking & our stocked guest pantry. Searching through all the Rockland, Maine Hotels or bed and breakfasts in Camden? Come discover the magic of The Berry Manor Inn, a Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Berry Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Berry Manor Hotel Rockland
- Berry Manor Inn Rockland, Maine