“You will love the Inn , it's beautiful ” 5 of 5 stars

81 Talbot Avenue, Rockland, ME 04841   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 7 Rockland B&B and Inns
Webster, New Hampshire
“You will love the Inn , it's beautiful ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to Rockland for the lobster Christmas tree lighting.. Looked up trip advisor when planning the weekend and saw this Inn... As always trip advisor leads you down the right path... We love the inn, the inn keepers and staff are greAt. The room #3 was beautiful and very large with a gas fire place ( just like in the review pictures)The bed was very comfy .. When we arrived here they had just started decorating for Christmas and by morning the inn had transformed into a Christmas wonderland . Breakfast in the morning was delish. There is absolutely with out a doubt a must stay rating on this inn.. There is a lot of great Restaurants in the area, art ,culture and of course a seaport with sailboats and fishing boats and coast line north and south to check out.. We really enjoyed our start !!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Under short notice we had to change plans and needed a place to stay in the region. I read the reviews and they had one room left for the required date. Driving up and seeing the house and carriage house took my breath away. It is gorgeous and lovingly maintained. We enjoyed a welcoming drink of wine on the front porch, served by Michael. He is so special. Cheryl his wife is a gem herself. We were given a tour of the mansion and provided with the history. It is so nice to take a step back in time with this hectic world all around us. Our room was absolutely lovely. It was so inviting, we hated to leave. The food is incredible. Three different types of homemade pies from the "pie ladies" every evening. The breakfast french lemon soufflé with blueberries was sooooooooo good! I still have to send Michael a picture of the lobster in the city. The proprietors are ot ordinary people, they are very special, indeed. My boyfriend wants to return and was glad our plans changed and we got to stay at the Berry Manor Inn.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

My husband Ron and i planned a two day get away for the last week in October, staying at the beautiful Berry Manor Inn in Rockland Maine. Close to town , it is located on a side street, so traffic is not a concern. The house itself is a berry color; three stories high, with a carriage house; so welcoming and obviously very well cared for. When we arrived, we received a tour of the mansion, ultimately, Angie brought us to our lovely room decorated in blues, complete with a gas fireplace. So charming. We soon gobbled down delicious pieces of the pie(s) they are famous for. Very welcome after our trek from southern CT. The breakfasts were equally gourmet, and a hardy way to start our day of sightseeing in the Rockland/Camden/Rockport area. Lori our server gave us some maps of the area so we could see some highlights. Jordan was also helpful,as were, of course, Cheryl and Mike. This inn is spacious, conveniently located, replete with a sense of history, beautifully decorated and a multitude of puzzles, books, games and magazines to use. We think the Berry Manor Inn gives an authentic New England experience to all who visit. We ate, we relaxed, we met some nice guests, we felt pampered and well cared for. Anyone who stays here will undoubtedly feel the same way!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a romantic getaway for a few days, we hadn't been away since our honeymoon 6 years ago. When I first wanted to book it a week and a half before we went there wasn't a room that was available for 4 consecutive nights, so when I called I spoke with Lori who was very helpful and I was able to place my reservation with her for Saturday night we stayed in room 4 in the main house and Sunday and Monday night stayed in room 11 in the carriage house. We decided to stay another night and booked room 12 in the carriage house, not that we weren't happy with room 11 but it had already been booked for Tuesday night. When I spoke with Cheryl a few days before she was so helpful, my husband had to work the Saturday that we would be coming up and online is suggests that you check in before 8pm and I knew we weren't going to make it up there before then. She told me not to worry, that she would email me late night arrival instructions and leave a key for us. We loved all the rooms we stayed in. The staff is so helpful with ideas and suggestions and they have a book of menu's to help you choose where to eat for dinner. They had made dinner reservations for us for Sunday night and had a cab waiting for us so we wouldn't have to drive. The breakfast was so delicious every morning that we ended up buying one of their cook books at the end of our stay. The pies and ice cream at any time were so delicious. This place is so beautiful and the history and charm of it all really makes you appreciate it that much more. The rooms were gorgeous and each had their own character. The bathrooms were amazing. We felt so spoiled while we were there. The turn down service and the way they made you feel so special. They are great people who really know what they're doing. I'm telling everyone about this place and am already planning a getaway for my parents as a gift and another get away with my husband for my birthday. Can't wait to go back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

The Berry Manor Inn exceeded our expectations. We expected a beautiful B&B and pie. :) What we received in addition was amazing attention to detail. The Inn made our dinner reservation, offered a stocked backpack for our trip to Monhegan Island and left chocolates on our pillows. The cherry pie was amazing as were the lemon blueberry pancakes. I definitely recommend The Berry Manor Inn.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Laconia, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

It's hard to put into words an experience that makes you feel pampered but also like family. I can't say enough good things about the owners Mike and Cheryl. They anticipate your every need and go the extra mile in making your stay exceptional. The breakfasts and pies are to die for and the rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable. It's the owners, help and all the extra little touches that will make me return.

Room Tip: Make your reservatios well in advance, they fill up quickly.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

My husband and I took an old fashion road trip from KY to Maine traveling up the coast and staying on the back roads. We came upon Rockland, Maine and the Berry Manor Inn. What a gem. The inn is magnificent, every room is beautifully decorated, nothing has been forgotten from the minute you walk in the front door. The hosts are equally friendly and very well versed with their hometown. If we travel this way again the Berry Manor Inn is sure to be on our list of places to stay. Thank you for a most enjoyable stay and for the pies too, they were the best.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Berry Manor Inn? Share your experiences!