“Everyone said to get one” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Ardmore, Alabama
“Everyone said to get one”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had to stop to Wasses because everyone told us how good they are. Their pretty much standard hot dogs. The chili sauce is probably better than most. I would say the cheese is not better. I did like the bacon.

Visited July 2013

Homestead, Florida
“Good lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good hot dogs and reasonable prices, but honestly expected something amazing after reading the reviews. The hot dogs themselves weren't anything to write home about. Wasses does a good job of dressing them up, though, so they still come out pretty good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Douglas, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Dogs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is the first time I have tried their hotdogs! Yummy! The fact that you have to eat in your car or use your car as a table is outweighed by the hot dogs and the delicious crinkle cut french fries. I have tried the kraut dog, bacon dog, everything dog and chili dog. ( not all at one sitting)- chili dog was good but chili came out of a can I believe so it could have been better- Service is fast and price is worth it- But if you are looking for fancy you will not find it here, what you will find is friendly people and great hotdogs!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mahwah, New Jersey, United States
“Top dog!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

You gotta love a place that has a sign, "We proudly cook our hot dogs in peanut oil". all notions of healthful eating need to be shelved when you go to this iconic hot dog stand in northern Rockland Maine , and truthfully it's worth it the hot dogs are just as tasty as a hotdog can be.I had a chilli cheese dog AND on with kraut.Bun as soft as can be, flavor addictive.My mind knew I was committing a minor crime against body and it all just didn't matter as I chowed down two incredible hot dogs.a treat and indulgence I will replicate next time I'm in the area. Mmmmmmm!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Port Richey
“Memory Lane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This brought back memories I had from childhood when I used to go to the hot dog card just off Main Street in downtown Rockland. It was great.

Visited May 2013