A few of us came up from NY for a mid-week snowmobile trip, we spent 4 nights and had a great time, the area is a meca to the sport of snowmobiling......the very clean adjoining rooms, awesome view, great restaurant and overall appearance were all incredible....and who doesn't love an indoor heated pool with a hot tub 10 feet away.....One of the best things about this place is the staff, Paula is great and knowledgeable......they were also lucky enough to recently (3 days before we arrived) acquire Zac who was the true meaning of hospitable!!!! As great as the grounds and accommodations were, what makes this place the gem that it is, it's the Staff!!!! Thank You Paula and Zac.........See you next year.......Russ, Billy and Chris from NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, offering indoor heated salt water pool, on-site Pub,free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxary pillow top queen beds, pet friendly, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Rangeley Lake views. Close to Saddleback Ski Mt - offering ski & stay packages. Group discount rates.ITS trail access & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine