Beautiful & well appointed 3 bedroom cabins. Spent a lot of time with our dog, she loved swimming in the lake. Very quiet. Lots of space between cabins. Clean. Have read other reviews about beds being small & uncomfortable. Our cabin #6 had 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed & 1 with 2 twins. They were very comfortable. We would definitely go back again!!
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Hotel
- Rangeley Lake Hotel
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rangeley Lake Resort is a four-season vacation destination in Maine where each season offers a variety of opportunities for vacationers. In the spring, fishermen flock to Rangeley’s lakes, rivers and streams while moose emerge from the forest to enjoy the lush growth. Summer is ideal for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, fishing, golf, tennis, mountain biking, ATV excursions and more. Fall foliage is exceptionally beautiful in this part of the country with brilliant colors and crisp weather. Snow bunnies flock to Rangeley in the winter for snowmobiling, skiing, snow shoeing and many other winter activities. The area is home to the Saddleback Maine alpine skiing area as well as Sugarloaf, New England’s premier golf and ski resort.You can also enjoy all that’s offered right at your doorstep, including a clubhouse with a heated swimming pool, hot tubs and a cedar sauna. There is also a fully equipped fitness facility for use by guests at no charge. In the evenings you can retreat to your private cabin to enjoy modern comforts and amenities in a rustic woodsy setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.