We just came back from a long weekend (Friday-Monday) at Rangeley Lake Resort. Just one of the most relaxing getaways that we have ever experienced! We were there to celebrate the old mans birthday, so we had quite a crew for cook-out on Saturday. The porch of the cottage was perfect for this activity even in Maine in the Winter. We were really impressed with the stock of cooking utensils and dishes in the Kitchen. Clean! This place was white glove clean! The linens were all first class and the cottage was warm and cozy. We had the time to enjoy the pool, hot tub and sauna's. One morning I awoke early, took my coffee out on the porch and there were deer crossing the camp road! We walked down to the lake front and out on the ice one day. We had a very nice lunch at Sarges in Rangeley. We just can't wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rangeley Lake Resort is a four-season vacation destination in Maine where each season offers a variety of opportunities for vacationers. In the spring, fishermen flock to Rangeley’s lakes, rivers and streams while moose emerge from the forest to enjoy the lush growth. Summer is ideal for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, fishing, golf, tennis, mountain biking, ATV excursions and more. Fall foliage is exceptionally beautiful in this part of the country with brilliant colors and crisp weather. Snow bunnies flock to Rangeley in the winter for snowmobiling, skiing, snow shoeing and many other winter activities. The area is home to the Saddleback Maine alpine skiing area as well as Sugarloaf, New England’s premier golf and ski resort.You can also enjoy all that’s offered right at your doorstep, including a clubhouse with a heated swimming pool, hot tubs and a cedar sauna. There is also a fully equipped fitness facility for use by guests at no charge. In the evenings you can retreat to your private cabin to enjoy modern comforts and amenities in a rustic woodsy setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Lake Hotel
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort Maine