“Nice Little Take Out” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Succasunna, New Jersey
“Nice Little Take Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located on Main Street, this restaurant offers probably the only Thai food within 100 miles. We bought 4 dinners to go and all were delicious. This is the kind of place you go to for the food, as the ambience is nothing special. It's more of a take out destination. We will definitely return and we know that our vegetarian son will enjoy it as well.

Visited July 2013

Oquossoc, Maine
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Reasonable,good food,served hot. Sam is an excellent chef having worked President Bush in DC. he didn't want to retire so he is offering authentic Thai food in our little town. Bear bones furnishing but food is delicious.

Visited July 2013
“Great-tasting food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We got takeout twice, and it was excellent. The owner's story is amazing, too (see articles inside restaurant).

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Authentic Thai and Lao Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The place doesn't look like much from the outside, and the owner is a little shy, he didn't believe me when I said I wanted my food the same as Thailand and Laos - when I spoke to him in his native tongue, he understood I was serious so out came the spices, hot chilli peppers, and the food was excellent. Tell him if you want it mild, or the real deal. Prices were excellent, and I have eaten there each time I go skiing at Saddleback!

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
nh
“Good Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice place and a surprise to find Thai food in a small town like Rangeley. Not the best Thai food I have ever had but very good and well worth the prices which are reasonable. Pad Thai very good.

Visited January 2012