We originally had reservations at the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle, but after an unpleasant experience while checking in we cancelled our rooms and called the Convention Center. They worked with us right away and got us right in and didn't require us to do everything over the phone as we were just down the road. Our check in was quick and efficient and they honored our gov't rate. The rooms were very spacious (we had a double and there was ample room for a cot we had brought in), very clean and quiet. Our weekend breakfast was excellent and very affordable with a discount for being a guest. The pool was huge and the kids loved it. The only thing that needs improvement is the continental breakfast. There wasn't a lot to choose from and there was a ski team there that ate up the fare quite quickly. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are making a trip to Northern Maine and we will surely be staying there again!
- Also Known As:
- Presque Isle Hotel Presque Isle
- Presque Isle Inn And Convention Center
- Presque Isle Hotel
- Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full-service hotel, 142 newly appointed, comfortable guest rooms, executive suites, and spacious two-room extended-stay suites. Wireless Internet, Indoor Pool, 10,000Sq' Fitness Center, Restaurant, Lounge and Convention-Confrence Center. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.