“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Beal's Old Fashioned Ice Cream offers super premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sugar-free ice cream and sorbet that is hand-crafted into small batches in a wide variety of flavors. There are five locations in the Greater Portland area.
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Comfortable seating area inside, plus they offered 3 sugar free options, which meant my friend and I could both enjoy an afternoon treat. Good service, good ice cream.

Visited August 2012

CT
“Really good Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We really like the ice cream at Beals! I had kohla ice cream was was creamy and yummy. My husband had ice cream with pretzels in it. It was good and different from ice cream shops at home.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Really good ice cream. Order small so you savor it more! I had coffee heath bar. I loved it! My friend had German chocolate cake. Yummy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
fort wayne Indiana
“Yummy To the Last Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Very good Home made style Ice Cream many flavors The small is more than alot of people would eat and its priced well below what I thought we would have to pay.

Visited July 2012
Tampa, Florida
“YUM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I used to go to this place way back in the early 90's when I lived in Maine and it is still just as good. Recently visited during the Old Port Festival while on vacation. It was hot and my 2 kids, father, and I were ready for some cold ice cream. They were smart to have a booth set up outside for the gazillions of people there for the festival. The lines were long but they had an efficient system set up and the wait wasn't long. I got the black raspberry with jimmies (chocolate sprinkles) - my all time favorite and it hit the spot. My daughter's peppermint stick was great and I was excited she chose this flavor which is hard to find where we live. Portions were very generous, which may have been a fluke in the chaos. Perfect spot in the Old Port!

• Visited June 2012