The Inn has very subtle external signage, but once you find it you wont forget it. The decor is a fantastic mix of classical and contemporary art. The beautifully carved bed in our room was incredibly tall, but luckily there was step stool to help at bed time. Breakfasts were great, just as artfully designed as the Inn itself. The location is very nice, with good places to eat within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine